|Content||Watermelon Zkittlez Baby Jeeter Infused - Five .50g Joints 2.5g | Indica | 35.87% THC Indoor Grown Infused with Distillate Oil & Kief
Watermelon Zkittlez is the indica-dominant cross of the hugely popular Zkittlez and Watermelon. It offers a wonderful fruity aroma and flavor profile that is mouthwateringly scrumptious. It's high may set in quickly, delivering a powerful, head-rushing euphoria. With its heavy effects, Watermelon Zkittlez is best reserved for the end of the day.||
Blue Dream King Fuzzies infused preroll, 1.5g from the Sublime brand offering a CBD experience with 19.66% THC.||Honeydew Jeeter XL Infused Rolled Joint: 2g Joint | Sativa | 35.05% THC Indoor Grown Infused with Distillate Oil & Kief
Mood: euphoric, relaxed, hungry.
Honeydew is a Sativa dominant strain that keeps you motivated, making it an ideal strain for an afternoon adventure or creative escapes. It has a tasty sweet melon and fruity berries flavor profile. You can experience happy, creative, euphoric, relaxing and uplifting effects. Honeydew helps with anxiety, chronic pain, and stress.||Fire OG Baby Jeeter Infused: Five .50g Joints 2.5g | Hybrid | 35.52% THC Indoor Grown Infused with Distillate Oil & Kief
Fire OG is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain that is a cross between OG Kush and SFV OG Kush. This strain has an aroma similar to Lemon Pledge and has euphoric effects that are potent and long-lasting. Fire OG is one of the strongest OG strains and is a fan favorite among consumers who have a high THC tolerance. Fire OG gets its name from the frosty red hairs that make the strain appear to look like it is on fire. Fire OG plants typically flower in 9-10 weeks.||GANJA GOLD
Passion Plum - Red Tarantula (1.2g)
Ganja Gold Infused Preroll – Red Tarantula – Hybrid Blend (1.2g) Light Source: Indoor & Outdoor Mix From the Company: We only accept the top 1% and leave the other 99% to those with less exacting standards. We seek out responsible growers and personally inspect, smell and sample each plant we consider, backing our experiential finding with testing from one of the highest regarded labs in the world.||Blue Zkittlez Baby Jeeter Infused - Five .50g Joints 2.5g | Indica | 35.25% THC Indoor Grown Infused with Distillate Oil & Kief
Blue Zkittlez by Dying Breed Seeds is an Indica-dominant cross of Blue Diamond and Zkittlez. This odoriferous flower offers a terpene profile of tart citrus, sweet earth, and wildflowers. The physical effects of this strain are mellow and moderately sedating, igniting appetite while weighing on the limbs. Its strong physical effects and uplifting mental high make it a perfect end-of-the-day strain and a nice match for folks contending with stress, restlessness, and pain.|
There are no reviews yet.